Christian Addiction Recovery and Rehabilitation Program
The core aspect of our Christian/Faith-based Program is for people to know Christ. We provide an intentional pathway to help our clients connect and build a relationship with Him. They come to understand that their past can be forgiven and they have a future in heaven.
Studies have shown that those who choose a faith-based approach to recovery are more likely to avoid relapse and stay sober.
What sets our Christian/Faith-based Program apart
Our staff. Every team member models unconditional acceptance. And because many can personally relate to our clients’ life stories, they foster a feeling of safety and trust. This program is led by professionally trained clinicians who are committed Christians using treatment plans in line with Scripture.
Our commitment to providing the best content and curriculum. We understand that everyone is on their own path so we discover what methods work best for them and meet them where they are on their journey.
Our setting. This program takes place in our serene Christian suite, which features a chapel for celebration and contemplation. Clients are also given the opportunity to attend weekly services and be baptized by a local pastor in the calm of our pool or the excitement of the ocean.
Our Follow-up. Our powerful Alumni Program helps keep clients accountable and sober throughout their lives.
- Individual Therapy: Clients participate in one-on-one sessions with Christian clinicians and receive biblically and psychologically sound guidance throughout the recovery process.
- Group Therapy: Group sessions help clients develop new ways of relating to themselves, others and God. These gender-specific groups are designed to address men’s and women’s issues separately.
Topics included in Christ-centered therapy sessions:
- Where is the Image of God in You? This group addresses defects of character in scriptural and Godly ways.
- 12-Step Christianity takes a look at Christian roots and application of the 12 steps from a biblical perspective.
- Grace Walk helps clients learn to enjoy life the way God intended it to be, free from things that get in the way of a believer’s walk with Christ.
- Spiritual Principles for Christians addresses how to use spiritual principles in our everyday walk with the Lord.
- Battlefield of the Mind helps clients gain control over their mind and find freedom and peace by overcoming worry, doubt, confusion, depression and anger.
- Celebrate Recovery/Traditional 12-Step Meetings. Clients go to local churches to experience God’s healing power through Jesus at a Celebrate Recovery group, in addition to 12-step recovery meetings.
- Communion and Baptism. Our affiliated local churches offer Communion and Baptism for those who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- Church. Attending services is one of the most consistent predictors of abstinence from substance use so we provide the opportunity to attend church on a weekly basis.