Getting admitted to a treatment center is a stressful time. Our Admissions staff will work with you or family members to make the process as easy and quick as possible.
Understanding insurance coverage and payments, as well as arranging your stay in treatment can be confusing and overwhelming at times, but our Admissions Coordinators are here to help through the entire process and make it as organized and stress-free as possible.
Initial Call Information
- Be sure to have your insurance information when you call in.
- You will also need to provide information for a clinical assessment.
Transformations Drug & Alcohol Treatment Center is an out of network provider with all insurances. We accept PPO insurances as well as offer financing services for self-pay clients.
- All insurances are verified and approved before a client is officially accepted into the treatment program.
- If you are a self-pay client, financial paperwork must be filled out prior to coming to Transformations.
- Call Transformations Drug & Alcohol Treatment Center at 800-270-4315.
- An Admissions Coordinator will explain and review the treatment program.
- Insurance is verified. This usually only takes 30-45 minutes.
- A screening appointment is set up. (This appointment usually lasts 15-20 minutes.)
- Make sure to review our What to Bring List, if you have any questions please give us a call 800-270-4315.
- Transportation to our facility and a check-in date are arranged. Our Admissions Coordinators will help you with securing transportation and arrange for pickup, etc.
- Once you arrive at Transformations you will fill out intake paperwork and insurance forms.