Updated May 23rd, 2022:
COVID-19 Awareness & Information
We are ready to screen and accept clients from all areas of the country
We are taking extreme precautionary measures to ensure our clients’ safety as well as ensuring their comfort and concerns are continuously managed during this time and attempting to reduce anxiety for our clients in an uncertain situation.
The safety and wellness of our clients and staff are always our main concern, so we wanted to keep you updated on the precautions we are taking at all our facilities, including our residences.
As we all know, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation has been changing almost on a daily basis and if you’re like us, you’ve been keeping up with the new information as it comes out. We are following CDC, DOH, and WHO guidelines of infection protocol.
“Our goal is to always keep our clients & your loved ones safer in our care than anywhere else.”
We have unique protocols set in place which include specific quarantine procedures and group protocols specifically designed to keep all of our clients and staff safe while following all laws and guidelines.
Across the facilities we have implemented:
- Any in-person visits will require each person to have their temperature checked upon arrival
- All staff and visitors are to be wearing masks.
- Increased housekeeping and sanitizing procedures for infection control, specifically in areas of high usage such as door handles, communal areas, etc.
- Increased sanitary supplies including antibacterial soap, hand sanitizers, bleach, and disinfectant sprays.
- We have increased cleaning and maintenance for a complete and thorough wipe down of all residences and common areas.
- Additional staff training and education on appropriate hygiene protocols and all staff is aware of all prevention, management, and containment protocols.
- All employees who show any potential signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent tested and not allowed to return until cleared medically.
For our clients:
- All clients are required to wear masks.
- Hand hygiene and social distancing will be encouraged.
- All new clients will be prescreened with specific questions relating to the coronavirus and recommended by the CDC and WHO (World Health Organization).
- All new clients will be admitted into our Summit location and monitored for a 48-hour observation period for any Covid symptoms as well as medical and psychiatric needs.
- Clients will have a rapid COVID antigen test upon admission and if any signs and symptoms appear or possible exposure risks present.
- Clients have been instructed to report to medical staff any symptoms.
- Allowing clients to attend any initial or follow-up vaccine appointments.
- We have the capability to isolate clients if any positive results do arise
We are constantly monitoring daily updates
From the DOH and the CDC as well as the FL Department of Health, key government, regulatory, and local entities for the latest information and guidelines. As a treatment center, we already follow incredibly strict health and safety guidelines including frequent sanitation and medical infection control procedures. We want to keep everyone updated and aware of how we are continuously working to keep up with the changing guidelines as they come out. Our goal is to continue to provide the best care for our clients and staff in the safest way possible.
Download Additional Information: