Our program has an integrated treatment model to help Veterans with co-occurring Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and substance abuse disorders. We have successfully treated military Veterans whose lives have been affected by combat or lengthy, non-combat deployment.
When clients enter the Veterans Recovery Program, they can receive the following services:
• Individual Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Stress management
• Trauma management and resolution
• Relaxation and meditation therapy
• Grief and loss healing
• Anger management
• Rebuilding family relationships
• Suicide awareness and prevention
• Psychological trauma substance abuse disorder treatment
• EMDR trauma therapy
• Anxiety management
• Holistic nutrition with dieticians, natural supplement protocol and chiropractic services
Upon graduation, clients have a plan in place to help cope with stress management, improving their physical, mental, and emotional wellness We are committed to helping the brave men and women who have selflessly sacrificed their lives to protect and defend our freedom.
Get your life back
As a premier, nationally recognized drug and alcohol treatment program, we can help you or a loved one live the life they deserve.
Personalized and nurturing care
Call us for a confidential discussion with one of our friendly, helpful treatment specialists.