- 1 1/2 – 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 2 14 oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large pan, cook ground beef until browned.
- In a large pot or slow cooker, add black beans, kidney beans, minced garlic, chopped onion, crushed tomatoes, water, and seasonings. Add beef and stir to combine
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- That’s it! Top with cheese & enjoy!