Christian and Faith-Based Addiction Treatment is Highly Effective
How effective is a faith based treatment program?
Studies have shown that people who choose a faith-based (Christian) approach to addiction recovery are more likely to avoid relapse and stay sober. The Christian drug rehab programs at Transformations Treatment Center is composed of professionally trained clinicians who care and are committed Christians. Individuals in recovery and their families can be assured that our protocol will not conflict with Scripture. Our staff is dedicated to providing Christ-centered counseling and the integration of sound psychological practices in the recovery process. We provide individualized care and group therapy to treat the entire person physically, psychologically and spiritually.
Transformations Treatment Center Christian-Based Rehabilitation Programs
Call 800-270-4315 Today!
Transformations Treatment Center offers a number of faith-based courses of treatment, counseling and study. These include:
- Where is the image of God In You– A course of study which addresses defects of character in scriptural/Godly ways. (Adapted from Turning Point Ministries)
- Twelve Step Christianity – Group meetings which discuss the Christian addiction protocol roots and application of the twelve steps from a Biblical perspective. (Adapted from the work of Saul Selby)
- Grace Walk– Individuals learn to enjoy life the way God intendeds it to be, free from things that get in the way of a believer’s walk with Christ. (Adapted from the work of Steve McVey)
- Spiritual Principles for Christians– This Christian drug rehab program addresses the spiritual principles and how a believer can use them in their everyday walk with the Lord.
- Christian gender groups– Discussion groups designed to address men’s and women’s issues in today’s world. Group topics vary from week to week.
Simple Power of Prayer
Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to ask.
– Billy Graham
Across all religions and beliefs, faith and prayer are inseparable. Prayer is a fundamental part of each individual’s relationship with God. Because at Transformations Christian drug addiction treatment, we believe in the power of prayer, every person is allocated time daily for reflections, prayer, devotions and study. Each individual chooses his or her own form of prayer, and this time provides them the opportunity to strengthen their Christian relationship with God.
Receiving attention for drug or alcohol abuse is a commendable decision and should be encouraged and supported. When a person commits to getting clean and sober, a strong Christian care center support network helps ensure success and decreases the risk of relapse.
Popular Search Terms For This Page
chrisitan addiction treatment
chrisitan drug treatment
christian addiction help
christian addiction treatment centers
christian addiction treatment programs
christian alcohol and drug rehab
christian alcohol rehab
christian alcohol rehabilitation
christian alcohol rehabs
christian alcohol treatment
christian alcohol treatment centers
christian based alcohol treatment centers
christian based drug rehab centers
christian based treatment centers
christian drug and alcohol rehab
christian drug and alcohol treatment centers
christian drug recovery
christian drug rehab center
christian drug rehab centers
christian drug rehab centers texas
christian drug rehab facilities
christian drug rehab in florida
christian drug rehabilitation
christian drug rehabs
christian drug treatment center
christian drug treatment facilities
christian drug treatment program
christian help for alcoholics
christian recovery center
christian recovery programs for alcoholics
christian rehab centers
christian rehab facilities
christian rehab in florida
christian rehab programs
christian rehabilitation center
christian rehabs in florida
christian sex addiction treatment
christian substance abuse programs
christian substance abuse treatment
christian substance abuse treatment centers
christian treatment center
christian treatment centers