Hello again Alumni! This was a family favorite growing up that our mom would make on special occasions. Now I make it from time to time. It’s super easy to make and tastes sooo good! – Kayla C.
- 2.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted margarine
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 9 oz cool whip
- Chocolate syrup
- 2 can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 bag of strawberries
- 6 bananas
- Mix graham crackers, sugar, and margarine, and pat into 13 x 9” pan & refrigerate.
- Beat together butter, powdered sugar, eggs, and cream cheese for 15 minutes.
- Spread over the crust.
- Layer six bananas, number two can of crushed pineapples, and 1/2 bag of strawberries.
- Spread Cool Whip on top. Pour chocolate syrup, cherries, and nuts over top.
- Chill thoroughly and then serve.